Key Features of the Slash Happy Place Snowboard:
Slash snowboards analyzed newest market research surveys to create with our creative creation
department this sick graphic making this the Slash product you really want! A twin shape, twin
flex board with centered stance setup, It's got camber under foot and rocker rise towards the nose
and tail. This forgiving camRock combined with the board's new snap-crackle-pop woodcore gives
you every advantage from consistent ollie power to landing flip tricks.
The CamRock technology will help you dial in your entire bag of tricks by giving
you all the pop you need to ollie over anything that lies in your path. We added
flat spots outside the bindings toward the tip and tail which allow you to load
up your pop without sacrificing the playfulness of the Camrock design. The camber
between your feet gives you stability and responsiveness in all conditions
and terrain types.
- Stiffness: 3
- SNAP CRACKLE POP: This core is made out of alternating poplar and beech stringers that give it strength and liveliness. Our swiss engineers also inlaid 4 sections of sturdy spruce into the tail and nose area to increase precision and get the best pop out of the board. We use this in the park and street specific boards.
- TRIAX FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass provides superiour pop, consistent torsional flex , and more overall response.
- SWEET SPOT: 2 cross-shaped carbon fibers placed from the contact point of the nose and tail to the middle of the inserts. This configuration increases POP and strength, bringing more play into your riding.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION: Ultimate Traction is a small counter radius(bump) placed in the middle of the board's sidecut. By positioning this bump instead of using a traditional sidecut, we have improved edge hold and center stability by not only relying solely on the board's outside contact points. You will have more control of your board especially on ice, less fatigue turning the board and lots more fun!
- TIP PROTECTORS: Thin and light, but surprisingly strong, aluminum protectors on the tail and/or nose protect the board from the damage that can result from impacts. This small detail makes a big difference for the durability of the deck, especially if your repertoire is more park/urban focused.
- BASE 6000: This sintered base is fast, dense, durable, and ready to perform. It has been specially made for all your street and park needs. Most companies use extruded and lowdensity base materials so "it can be easily fixed." But wouldn't you rather have a base that you didn't have to fix?
- BELT FINISH: The belt finish is our standard base finish. It gets your base optimized before we fully wax the board.
- EDGES: Our edges have 35% more steel than stock edges from other companies. They are quite simply stronger and more durable than the alternatives. They feel substantial and will take a beating.
- KICK STAND: Our Identity shape saves material and weight but also stands up without tipping over like rounded boards do!
|Running Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)