There are those riders at every mountain who show up early for first chair. And every storm brings out the same crew. They might not all hang out together at night, but they do hang out for an hour or so every pow day. With two tapered models and one swallow tail, the Notch features Rome''s S Camber for those with a first-chair addiction. New tech in 2011 adds more kick in the tail for surf-style cut backs or just spraying your friend with a wall of snow.
- Airpop Core Matrix- When you get a fancy snowboard like the Anthem SS the bamboo wood core is upgraded to reduce vibration and weight
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate This is a fancy word for fiberglass, which acts like the muscles of your snowboard. There are 3 strands for fiberglass in this board, which creates a medium/stiff performance flex.
- SinterSpeed Base- Sintered Bases are the fastest and need to be waxed almost every time you ride. If you base is white, it is screaming WAX ME!
- PressurePop Technology: Kevlar V-Kevlar reduces the vibration from ripping turns on hard snow.
- PowerBar: Carbon V- Carbon designed to increase power between turns.
- Kevlar Impact Plates- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Mountain Edge Bevel- -1/-1 which provides maximum edge grip.