Key Features of the Rome Mod Snowboard:
The frontman of the Stay Positive Camber band, the new Mod is laid up with a bonanza of bodacious, bomb-the-hill technology for 2011. Carbon HotRods blast rider energy precisely into those spots where you load up ollies and nollies. Kevlar keeps it ballistic under your new V-Rod baseplates. Even lighter than before, the result is Eiki's favorite deck for hitting extra large man-made and natural jumps. A super-tech park twin-tip for the rest of us humans.
- Airpop Core Matrix- When you get a fancy snowboard like the Mod, the bamboo wood core is upgraded to reduce vibration and weight.
- SuperlightBiax Laminate- Once again, the Mod is designed to be stronger and lighter than lessor snowboards.
- SinterCarbon Base- If you have this, you better win every race! Absolutely the fastest.
- HotRods: Carbon Reverse-V-Thin Carbon Tubes designed to channel power right between your binding and contact point.
- Kevlar Impact Plates- The best, most bombproof protection under your bindings.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
- Waist Width: 154 - 251mm, 156 - 253mm, 158 - 255mm, 160 - 256mm, 158Wide - 263mm, 161Wide - 265mm