Key Features of the Jones Flagship Snowboard:
The Jones Flagship snowboard is ideal for Big-Mountain free riding and Fall-line freestyle
Big mountain freeriding demands both power and agility. The Jones Flagship defines that balance and is the ultimate board for riders who want to shred like a rhino yet leap like a gazelle. Jeremy Jones and his legion of podium proven freeriders have battle tested the Flagship for unmatched performance from the first jump turn to the last straight-line runout. Mellow Mange-traction keeps the Flagship solid on ice, while the blunt nose, directional rocker and camber underfoot deliver the float and stability necessary for bombing any line any time. The Flagship knows no speed limit and is no doubt one of the most confidence inspiring freeride snowboards ever produced. Step on it and prepare to step up. Lightweight and lady rippers don't miss the new "L" series Flagship - 154cm rocket tuned especially for smaller riders.
- DIRECTIONAL ROCKER: A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and slight camber between the bindings. The rockered tip gives the nose added float and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot gives you added edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- BLUNT NOSE: The Flagship, Hovercraft, and the Solution all feature a BLUNT NOSE that extends the profile and width of the board further toward the tip than a traditional board. Increasing the volume of the nose and tapering the tip profile at a much flatter angle than normal improves float by reducing the drag of the nose against the snow.
- MELLOW MAGNE-TRACTION: Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. The Flagship, Mountain Twin, and the Solution all feature a refined Magne-Traction design where the bumps are biggest between your bindings for maximum edge control and smaller outside your feet allowing you to feather your turns without catching an edge.
- FSC WOOD CORE: FSC was established to promote the responsible management of the world's forests. The FSC wood cores come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
- FULL WOOD CORE: Poplar core and beech. That gives the board more comfort and is more robust. The real all terrain core.
- WOOD TOPSHEET: Wood replaces a traditional plastic topsheet and lacquer to cut down on waste and weight.
- HICKORY SIDEWALL: Reclaimed Hickory wood is used for the sidewalls because of it's strength and durability. It is also a more environmentally friendly option then traditional sidewalls.
- SINTERED BASE: Fastest natural base material available. Durable, absorbs wax faster and retains wax longer. Our sintered base added with carbon nano particles as well as additives, creates a better glide. This base is specially developed by Nidecker, and is very resistant to impact.
- RECYCLED BASE: P-tex scraps are recycled into new bases.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip/Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)