Solving mysteries of the deep with pow-hungry float and a freestyle feel.
The Sherlock is the solution for ripping from stash to stash, while catching a little air along the way. It slays all obstacles with deep snow float and feel thanks to a combo of rocker/camber Flying V and Side Effects, putting it in the freeride class of the Barracuda but with the freestyle versatility of the Custom. This pro-level deck is the one Mikey Rencz and Mark Sollors pull from the sled when filming with their crews and just like them, it needs a steady diet of fresh snow and featured terrain to stay satisfied.
- Key Features of the Burton Sherlock Wide Snowboard:
- The Channel
- BEND: Flying V
- SHAPE: Twin
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam
- BASE: Sintered
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Smooth Ride, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Effective Edge (cm)||114||116.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.42||29.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.42||29.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.8||26|