*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Freebird Splitboard 158:
A split personality that thrives on both the up and the down.
There's only one first chair, and patrol owns it. Leave behind the cattle herd in the liftline. Save yourself the hassle of the sled and the gold card crowd with their cats and helis. Seek solitude and an untracked canvas with the Freebird. Rising to the top with S-Rocker, tapered shaping, and Side Effects for enhanced floatation, the Freebird is more than just a choice; it's a way of life.
- BEND: S-Rocker
- SHAPE: Directional [7MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II Core with Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax
- BASE: Sintered
- EXTRAS: Side Effects, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Interface, Skins, and Crampons Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Winner of Backcountry Magazine's 2012 Editor's Choice Award
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)