Find yourself some steep chutes and stacked pillow lines to take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.
When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes - including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base - translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain. Now offered in 154cm and 168cm sizes.
Graphic Story: Step into the digital jungle with LA-based artist Jonathan Zawada's colorfully pixelated take on tropical plant life - a dark yet playful graphic, perfect for the ultra-expressive Flight Attendant.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional [10MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core with Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Infinite Ride™
- Artist: Jonathan Zawada
- Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton’s G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
|Effective Edge (cm)||116||120||125||129.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.44||29.99||30.58||31.15|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.44||28.99||29.58||30.15|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.8||25.2||25.6||26|