Burton is your go-to company when you're looking for a snowboard that is as cool as it is functional. Our Burton Cloudsplitter Blem Snowboard is made for the intermediate-to-advanced boarders who already have considerable experience on the slopes. With a medium flex and regular width, this may not be for the beginning boarder, but it will still function well for those who do wish to make it their first board. This board is created for powder-type slopes, along with freeride conditions. Burton, the boarder's boards!
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- BEND: Camber
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Directional [10MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Dragonfly with Multizone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: 60 degree Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- SIDEWALLS: Slimrail
- EXTRAS: Swallow Tail, Stainless Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
|Effective Edge (cm)||124.3|
|Tip Width (cm)||30|
|Tail Width (cm)||29|
|Waist Width (cm)||25|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.