*Available for US Shipment Only.
Designed for high-speed all-mountain assaults, steeps, transition, and super-park expression sessions - load and release power on demand, experience unmatched stability, a crisp animated ride, and powerful on-edge performance.
Key Features of the Arbor Nightrain Snowboard:
- WOOD POWER PLY - Arbor''s wood Power Ply works like a 3rd layer of fiberglass - during construction resin locks the dense natural fibers in place, creating a composite layer that structurally enhances a board for added return and improved durability, while allowing for important weight reduction. The Power Ply technology allows Arbor to reduce our overall reliance on chemically treated fiberglass and petroleum-based resin by up to 20%. The Power Ply is produced using sustainably sourced, natural wood veneer. The variance of real wood grain creates a one-of-a-kind look on each board made with this technology.
- BIO-FILM - Every board in the Arbor line is now built with an ultra thin protective top foil made using 30% caster bean based bio-plastic. This top sheet protects the board from damage caused by loose bindings, out-of-control skiers, or other unforeseen impacts. Its natural glossy nature also eliminates the need for environmentally harmful clear coats.
- VOODOO CORE - Arbor''s second lightest and most versatile core, designed for mountain and park level durability; built with a 100% FSC certified, sustainably produced "TDS" poplar. TDS is a specially selected lighter grade of wood.
- ROCKET BASE - A higher molecular weight, wax-infused sintered base that provides unmatched durability and speed
- STANDARD PROGRESSIVE - A blended tri-radial sidecut design that provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at speed and during landings.
- RHYTHM RAILS - Made from an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability, a clean, acoustically damp ride, and solid edge performance.
- MIXED GLASSING - A triax over biax lay-up that''s best for versatile on-mountain and park riding.
- 2X4 14-PACKS - An insert system that provides a wide stance range and amazing micro adjustability; used to create Arbor''s Mountain Stance - Max Stance: 24.4" / 62 cm
- MEDIUM SHADOW - Delivers mountain and park performance. A slight tapered thinning of the core profile between the bindings, improves: turn and spin initiation; tracking in mixed conditions, on the flats, and during landings; and performance on rails, boxes, and naturals.
- RECYCLED STEEL - Built with hardened steel edges made with 60% recycled steel; provides maximum edge performance.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Every board in the Arbor line comes with a two-year warranty on material and workmanship. We stand by everything we make.
All Gear by: Arbor