Grabbed this from Mike Olson''s 80s quiver, and gave it some unreal Freestyle tech upgrades from the 21st century. From the origins of unreal snowboarding, the Swallow Tail Carver''s innovative shape pioneered deep trench carving and freestyle riding on and off the groomers. 30 years later it''s the same story; All mountain/ freestyle modern sick, retro stick! In the past, they thought this board was the future... and they were right!
- UNREAL CONTROL - C2x
- Aggressive Progression Forest Bailey''s Fave- Control/Precision/Float
- UNREAL EDGE HOLD: Magne-Traction - Turns Ice into Powder!
- UNREAL G2 Construction
- Core: ASPEN/COLUMBIAN GOLD/PAULOWNIA ALLOY: Lighter, Sustainable, FSC Certified, Strong & Poppy
- Glass: TRI-AX/BI-AX: Strong, Light And Poppy
- Top: ECO SUBLIMATED BIO BEANS: Tough and Environmentally Nice
- Base: SINTERED KNIFE CUT: Fast, Tough, and Holds Wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW: Tough & Fast
- Hand Built in the USA by Snowboarders with jobs!
- Artist: GNU Art Dept
- Flex: Medium/Firm
|Effective Edge (cm)||118|
|Tip Width (cm)||30|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.6|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.8|