Key Features of the DC PBJ Snowboard:
Who tells you that you're special? The DC PBJ snowboard tells you you're special, that's who. It doesn't matter if your a beginner or an advanced freestyle rider, the DC PBJ snowboard will help you feel better about yourself. This beauty flies down the hill at lighting fast speeds because of the Structure Base; you'll have nothing but a wide smile from riding this deck just one lap. The Anti Camber profile is fun and playful but combined with the Camber Core and Astro Core composite it will pop you higher than you've ever been. You'll press like your favorite pro with the 64.20 BI-AX fiberglass and Radius 2 Flat nose and tail. Go ride the DC PBJ snowboard, take some pics of the True Base Graphics that pop, and upload the pics to Facebook, we'll find you.
- Astro Core: The wood reinforced space age composite Astro Core creates a bombproof board that is designed to deliver freestyle performance
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- No Camber
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Flex: 5
|Contact Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)