Take your freestyle further with the board Mark McMorris chooses for lightweight performance and action-packed pop.
Re-evolved to shed ounces and amplify pop, Mark McMorris picks the Burton Process for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. The upgraded Super Fly II™ core creates an even lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V™ or precise control of camber. Softer than the Custom, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of all-mountain action as evidenced by the pros who push it.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: Twin Shape
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Core: New Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
- Base: Sintered Base
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges
- Design_Features: Squeezebox, The Channel, Scoop, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
|Effective Edge (cm)||116.5||119.5||121.5||123.5||126.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.01||29.32||29.49||29.86||30.18|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.01||29.32||29.49||29.86||30.18|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.9||25.1||25.2||25.5||25.7|