Designed for early-morning first chairs in Hokkaido, midday pillow lines in the Utah backcountry or nighttime laps in a Midwestern park, the Pusher returns to the line-up to deal bags of fun at your local shop on the street corner. To put more pop back in your press, new PressurePop Technology loads energy into the contact points for power off the edge, torsional snap, and increased ollie and nollie pop.
- Pop Rock Reverse Camber- Traditional Rocker or Reverse Camber profile that is loose and fun for riders. It is easy to press, butter, ride switch and float in powder. Never catch an edge.
- SuperPop Core Matrix- Wood equals the bones on the snowboard (inside). This is the strongest and most performance oriented wood core from Rome.
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate-This is a fancy word for fiberglass, which acts like the muscles of your snowboard. There are 3 strands for fiberglass in this board, which creates a medium/stiff performance flex
- SinterSpeed Base- Sintered Bases are the fastest and need to be waxed almost every time you ride. If you base is white, it is screaming WAX ME!
- PressurePop Technology: Basalt V- Extra materials are woven into the fiberglass to increase ollie and nollie power.
- Basalt Impact Plate-- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Impact Edges- Strong edges are important with modern day terrain parks, rails and jibs.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||248||250||252||254|