Key Features of the Nitro T1 Snowboard:
One of the best twins on the market, the T1 is a favorite among Team Riders Bryan Fox, Markus Keller and Mark
Swoboda. A new versatile shape and forgiving flex, combined with our new Whiplash Core Profile make the T1 easy to
handle at slow speed for tech tricks, but tons of control when pointing it.
- SHAPE: TWIN
- TERRAIN FLEX: PARK
- WIDTH: STANDARD AND WIDE
- POWERCORE II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability
- NEW WHIPLASH PROFILE: thinner between the inserts with added meat outside for maximum ollie power.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- NEW POP BAND: additional fiberglass for added pop without inhibiting torsional flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- PROFILE TIP: tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight.
- RAILKILLER EDGE: more meat for more durability.
- SINTERED SPEED FORMULA BASE: sh#%t's fast, tough and low maintenance - life's short, so haul ass!
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)