The human Body is Asymmetric. Turn mechanics for toe and heel side are completely different. The angle of attack you can achieve on a toe side turn is much steeper than what is possible on a heel side turn because of ankle, knee and hip dynamics. Your toes are like fingers offering much more refined micro managed edge control on a toe side turn. Your heels line up directly under your ankle and legs offering a powerful direct connection to the heel side edge.
GNU have built the Smart Pickle in harmony with nature and around how you activate your snowboard. Think with your Pickle!
- Smart Formula Asymmetric Magne-Traction
- Deeper Heel Side Sidecut
- Asym. "Pickle Barrel" Core, Softer Heelside Flex
- Twin Asymmetric All Terrain Freestyle (also in wide sizes!)
- SMART PBTX
- New Asymmetric "Smart Formula" Magne-Traction
- Core: Polonia, Great Lakes Aspen, and Columbian Gold- UHMW Sidewalls
- Sintered Base
- Flex 5.5-6.5 (depending on size)
|Effective Edge (cm)||108.00||111.0||114.0||117.0||120.0||114.0||117.0||120.0|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.1||28.6||29.2||29.4||29.8||30.0||30.4||30.8|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.1||28.6||29.2||29.4||29.8||30.0||30.4||30.8|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.9||25.2||25.5||25.5||26.1||26.5||26.5|