Based off DC's most versatile board, the Tone, theDC Lauri Pro Tone Snowboard strikes the perfect balance of flex and stability for all conditions. This year DC added a new park-friendly 153cm size.
"I don't like having to switch boards to match the conditions. I just want a snowboard that will work for jibbing in the park and powder too... which makes my life much easier." - Lauri Heiskari
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Anti-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- No Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)||112||114|
|Tip/Tail Width (cm)||29.1||29.3|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.2||25.3|