*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard:
These durable, responsive freestyle boards have become a customer favorite in the CAPiTA line because they've proven to survive what you can give them inside or outside the park. They are our number one selling series in Japan. They have won a Transworld Good Wood award for Freestyle boards over $400. They are the go-to board for a majority of our team riders one of the most successful lines in CAPiTA history, we're proud to offer these boards in both cambered and reverse camber Flat Kick versions. You pick!
- Twin Shape: True Twin snowboards go forward and backward equally.
- Camber: Positive camber creates extra pop and is ideal for advanced riders or those that ride on ice.
- Flex Rating: 5 is right in the middle to balance butters and blasting off kickers. Reverse Camber boards are always better for flexing than normal camber boards.
- Reforestation Certified Sustainable Core: Help the environment without sacrificing performance. It's official and certified by leading environmental agencies.
- Form-6 C Fiberglass Configuration with Carbon Kevlar Reinforcements
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base- A fast base that needs little maintenance because wax is infused with ptex or base material.
- 4x2 Inserts: Standard fit for all your stance locations and accepts every brand binding.
- Waist Width: 152cm - 243mm, 154cm - 247mm, 156cm - 251mm, 158cm - 253mm, 160cm - 256mm