Keeping with tradition, Burton Fish Snowboards continue to revolutionize how we all ride pow. Double swallow-tail design provides quality corner control and superior acceleration. Innovating a massive tapered design, Burton Fish Snowboards will give you a more natural ride with smoother flow. Get real on the slopes, put the newest design to the backcountry and show your stuff. Prepare to be blown away on the slopes with style, design, and control. Stay ready your next pow day will be here soon.
- BEND: S-Rocker
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Directional [30MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Swallow Tail, Ellip Nose Kick, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 6 [Downsize 3 to 6cm From Normal Board Length]
|Effective Edge (cm)||104.5||109.5||114.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||31.15||31.53||31.91|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.15||28.53||28.91|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.8||26||26.2|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.