Key Features of the Nitro Swindle Snowboard:
The Team's go-to board for street riding: Riders like Austin Smith, Marc Swoboda and Anton Gun-
narsson choose the Swindle as the weapon of choice for their urban assault. Zero Camber and a low
swing weight make it is easy to control at all speeds.
- SHAPE: TWIN
- TERRAIN FLEX: STREET
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- POWERCORE II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability
- NEW WHIPLASH PROFILE: thinner between the inserts with added meat outside for maximum ollie power.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- PROFILE TIP: tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight.
- RAILKILLER EDGE: more meat for more durability.
- SCRATCH & RIP FH BASE: wears in like your skate deck session after session.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)