The Subpop is an early release of Nitro''s next year''s line. It took years of development and testing to build a board that can take your rail riding to the next level. Nitro developed the Gullwing Camber that makes your technical street riding easier. It does this by relieving pressure from the contact points so all the control is right between your feet and still provides solid ollie power without a soggy feel. Nitro also added our Drifter Base that slightly raises the edges away from the snow right between your feet to make it easier to get through kinks without rail damage. This board will allow you to break through to a never seen before level of riding.
- Twin Shape
- Urban Flex/LI>
- New combat core: Engineered wood composite built to take the abuse
- BI-LITE laminates: BIaxial Fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: Makes landing and takeoffs effortless without sacrificing powerful turns
- HI-DEF FH Base: Ultra clear base material blend - Fast and durable
- Gullwing camber and drifer base: for the ultimate combination of looseness and control