*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Mystery Snowboard:
For riders who know the history, the original Mystery Air carries special significance in Burton's collaboration with the late Craig Kelly.
So we thought the first secret concoction designed at "Craig's"-our in-house R&D facility-should carry his first unofficial base graphic. The art is a throwback but inside its all high-tech, with micro-tuned ingredients and carbon blends netting Burton's lightest weight board to date. It's a bit mysterious, but rides snappy and surfy-a fun result that would make Craig proud.
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
- Heli Package
- Mystery Construction
- The Channel
- Flying V
- Directional Shape
- Twin Flex
- Ultrafly Core
- Multizone EGD™
- Mystery Glass
- Methlon Base
- Stainless Frostbite Edges
- Infinite Ride™
- Length (cm): 155, 158, 162
- Effective Edge (cm): 119.25 (155), 122.25 (158), 126.25 (162)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.02 (155), 29.44 (158), 30.09 (162)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.7 (155), 25.0 (158), 25.5 (162)
- Sidecut (m): 7.66 (155), 7.85 (158), 8.12 (162)