*Available for US Shipment Only.
Lofty science meets laboratory madness in Burton's lightest weight deck to date.
- Key Features of the Burton Mystery Flying V Snowboard:
- Mystery Construction
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: Ultrafly with Multizone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Mystery Glass
- BASE: Methlon
- EXTRAS: Stainless Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Effective Edge (cm)||119.3||122.3||126.3|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.02||29.44||30.09|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.02||29.44||30.09|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.7||25||25.5|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
All Gear by: Burton