*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of Burton Custom Flying V Wide Blem Snowboard:
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: Flying V
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Twin
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO
- The Channel
- Frostbite Edges
- Infinite Ride
- Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)||119||122||125.5||131.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.84||30.15||30.48||31.1|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.84||30.15||30.48||31.1|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.6||25.8||26||26.4|
All Gear by: Burton