The Sapient Chris Coulter Snowboard is a pro-model that brings together some of the best components for a deck suited to advanced and expert riders alike. With a true twin directional shape and transitional sidecut, this board will perform like a dream and let you tear up powder with plenty of speed and no loss of control, especially when it’s combined with the HPBFusion3 core. This Sapient Chris Coulter will please time and time again whenever you’re ready to hit the slopes.
Key Features of the Sapient Chris Coulter Snowboard 154:
- Board Shape: True Twin and Directional
- Transitional Sidecut: Our sidecut radius is a segment of two circles (transitional). They work in harmony with our core profile for balanced performance and progressive pressure distribution. Hit these boards on a hard turn and youll see what we mean.
- HPBFusion3 Core: Strategically engineered to enhance your riding ability. It combines Poplar with Beech to create one of the best woodcores on the market. Special (memory retaining) glues are used to bond everything together and don''t jeopardize the weight.
- CQ4 Laminate: Unidirectional, bi-directional (0-90 degrees) and multi-directional Quadraxial glass, powered up with carbon stringers. Classic performance with strength and durability.
- VsT 7200 Base with Struc Turn: UHMW and high density PE sintered 7200 base. With the inclusion of Struc Turn, this base is high quality, fast, durable and very easy to repair.
- ABS30 Sidewall: 30 degree ABS sidewalls increase power transfer over the edge and helps protect the core. All ABS sidewalls are polished to perfection.