If you are looking for a great intermediate level board then the DC Tone Midwide Snowboard is just the board for you. The board offers superior speed and handling when compared to boards in its class. The Tone board offers medium flex and anti-camber rocker technology. The anti-camber used in the board help to ensure that the board is lightweight and responsive when you’re carving down the slopes. The DC Tone board is made in the popular twin style and is good for all mountain and freestyle snowboarding.
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn''t require frequent tuning.
- Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC''s base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- No Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)||112||114|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.8||30.1|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.8||30.1|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.9||26.1|