A directional utility tool designed to unlock the full spectrum of freeride terrain.
An offspring of a one-night stand between the Con Artist and Flight Attendant, the NEW Skeleton Key has quickly become a staple in the quivers of our testers and team riders. From Japan-deep pow to Baker’s legendary banks, this uniquely hard-charging directional shape fuses camber with a slightly increased waist width that carves like a knife. Hand shaped at Craig’s in Vermont.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- Flex: Directional Flex
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass: Triax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting: The Channel™
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Super Sap® Epoxy
- Infinite Ride™
|Effective Edge (cm)||116.5||120.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||30.23||30.58|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.23||29.58|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.6||25.8|