On the up or the down, own that off-piste property on a splitboard that ends the days of compromise.
With the split edition of the Burton Landlord, out of bounds becomes your own backyard. Ditch the masses with the unparalleled ease, stance adjustability, and compatibility of the Split Channel mounting system. Underfoot, the Landlord Split's Balanced Freeride Geometry elicits the holy grail of a freestyle feel with the float and nimble edging of a directional deck; your key to closing on the best untracked real estate around. Features like a sustainable FSC certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin enhances performance and positive feelings.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional [17MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton's G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
- Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- Key Feature: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya "Tappy" Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig's, Burton's in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy's designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.
|Effective Edge (cm)||114.5||119.5||123.5||128.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.66||30.55||30.9||31.69|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.96||28.85||29.2||29.99|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||25.3||25.5||26.1|