The Sapient PNB2 Snowboard throws everything else out of the window and focuses on one thing: performance. It wasn’t hard to deliver, with the FABFusion3 Core boasting superior strength while still remaining ultra-lightweight and flexible with its exotic Abachi wood. Covered with a blend of Kevlar, Carbon, and Quadraxial glass, the KCQ4 Laminate boosts the snap and stability of this board to make the PNB2 deliver a uniquely powerful ride.
Key Features of the Sapient PNB2 Snowboard 153:
- Board Shape: Directional
- Base/Edge Bevel: 1.5 degrees
- Transitional Sidecuit: Our sidecut radius is a segment of two circles (transitional). They work in harmony with our core profile for balanced performance and progressive pressure distribution.
- FABFusion3 Core: Super strong and super light. The FABFusion 3 core blends the integrity of Poplar and the super light, super strong exotic wood species called Abachi. The materials exemplify the ultimate in snowboard core technology.
- KCQ4 Laminate: A blend of Kevlar, Carbon and Quadraxial glass. Carbon for the extra snap and Kevlar to help with stability and vibration at high speeds. This, along with Quadraxial glass set at 0, 90, 30 and -30 degrees offers up superior torsion and a nice snappy feel.
- NTS with Struc Turn Base: NanoTech with Struc Turn High Speed sintered 7500 base. The fastest base in the industry (with StrucTurn). Period. The IS7500 sintered base is mixed with graphite, black carbon and Nano additives.
- ABS25 Sidewall: 25 degree ABS sidewalls increase power transfer over the edge and helps protect the core. All ABS sidewalls are polished to perfection.