The Rome Hammerhead LNP Snowboard eschews more standard board shapes and designs to bring something new to the table, perfect for any intermediate rider looking to find a different type of feel for their freestyle riding. With a pop core matrix that makes for a lightweight, flexible ride and Straightbiax laminate to boot, this board rides like a dream. However, with a unique transition zone that allows the board to feel soft while still having stiff power for turns, the Hammerhead LNP rides almost like a skateboard and delivers a truly unique feel.
- LNP Signature graphic
- Classic hosoi shape
- Natural jibs encouraged
- Hand plant everything
- Find trannies everywhere
- Fun on a rope tow
- Park lines a staple everyday
- Skatecore profiling: take stock skate lines from park-to-park
- A softer profile in between the bindings and a stiffer nose and tail makes the board feel like a skate for turning and ollieing
- Same tail-slide feel on and off the mountain.
- Butterout transition zones: smooth as butta''
- This drawn out transition zone is a playful take on our classic design, creating a play-a-round freestyle board, guaranteed to fuel your Snowboard: advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast, stable feel at higher speeds
- The mid-board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds
- Pop core matrix
- Straightbiax laminate
- Impact base
|Effective Edge (cm)||103.6||109.6|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.46||29.06|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.46||29.06|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.65||7.1|