This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the Rome Graft Snowboard:
For those park riders who prefer the energized kick of Stay Positive Camber board, the Graft is a true twin that loves popping off the lip of jumps, pressing boxes and throwing methods in the middle of natural lines. Of the positive camber collection boards, we keep this one on the buttery side of control for the maximum amount of playful pleasure when you want that precision pop.
- Pop Core Matrix- It is important that the inside of your snowboard is wood so it reduces vibration and lasts many seasons.
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate- Biaxle or a 90 degree fiberglass weave is soft flexing for easy presses, jibs and butters. When you add carbon fiber, you will see increased ollie power. This is a very fun stiffness.
- SinterTrue Base-- A fast wax absorbing base that is more durable to handle the abuse of rails.
- Carbon Centerline Stringer Technology- Carbon fiber down the center of the board to increase torsional stiffness.
- Basalt Impact Plates- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
- Waist Width: 149 - 248mm, 151 - 249mm, 153 - 250mm, 155 - 251mm, 158 - 252mm, 160 - 253mm