*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ride DH Wide Snowboard:
Reaffirming the status of this reputable twin, you may have witnessed top competition Rider, Seb Toutant, dominate slopestyle and big air comp’s aboard this solid ride. The classic DH features our traditional Camber shape paired with Ride’s Pop Rods® 2.0 for an added boost of ollie pop. Complete with Slimewalls® and Cleave Edge™ for a durable smooth Ride, the DH is designed to charge hard with unwavering response, precision and consistency.
- Flex: 9
- Thin Con
- Carbon Array 3™
- Pop Rods® 2.0
- Cleave Edge™
- Hybrid Glass
- Fusion 4000 Base™
- 2x4 Inserts
- Length (cm): 153W, 156W, 159W, 162W
- Effective Edge (cm): 118.3 (153W), 120.8 (156W), 123.4 (159W), 125.9 (162W)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 30.2 (153W), 30.3 (156W), 30.5 (159W), 30.9 (162W)
- Waist Width (cm): 26.0 (153W), 26.0 (156W), 26.1 (159W), 26.2 (162W)
- Sidecut (m): 8.0 (153W), 8.15 (156W), 8.3 (159W), 8.4 (162W)