The Daymaker DCT is an all-mountain cruiser that, as the name suggests, is the tool you need to make each and every day on the hill top notch. Like the Instinct, the Daymaker is gifted with Head’s combined camber DCT, which delivers the best of both classic and flat camber. Throw in a tip-to-tail poplar core with cruiser jacket and power shovel tip and tail and a slim waist for improved torsion and flex and you have a board that makes all-day shredding a breeze. The name says it all!
- Hybrid Camba
- DCT: The DCT shape is a evolution of our classic CAMBA shape. The DCT shape has Camba under the bindings and a flat part between the bindings combined with a more narrow waist and a more aggressive sidecut in this area for sharpe turns and quicker initiation of rotation during the take off on big kickers. The pop loaded camber starts just inside of the binding area and goes all the way to the contact points in tip & tail.
- Twin Directional: Our Directional Twin boards are not only precision allmountain riding tools, they are equally adept in the park and pipe.
- BIAXIAL CRUISER JACKET: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Poplar Core: The Select Core is made from handpicked full-length poplar stringers – lively and long-lasting.
- Extruded base: Head extruded bases are fast and durable as well as easy to maintain.
|Effective Edge (cm)||110.5||115.4||118.3||121.1||122.2||126|
|Tip Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tail Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.9||24.3||24.8||25||25.2||25.4|