*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the 5150 Cypress Snowboard:
If you are a female snowboarding enthusiasts looking for a great board to start on, then you should look no further than the 5150 Cypress Snowboard. The Cypress Snowboard offers a lightweight board that is easy to maneuver and steer. The board also offers exceptional speed over straightaways and smooth terrain. The Cypress board is easy to mount with the standard 4x4 mounting system and will last for many years even with daily use. The 5150 Cypress is a snowboard designed for those who are just learning to snowboard.
- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance and powder float
- Directional Shape with a softer flex for all-mountain performance
- Narrow Waist to better fit women's feet and make turning easier
- Full tip-to-tail sustainable Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- 3D Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 degree Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Tru-Flex Core for a smooth and responsive ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade Extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip/Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)