Key Features of the DC Lauri Pro Snowboard:
With the DC Lauri Pro Snowboard there is no limit to what you can do. With the all new Micro Camber rocker you have the ability to ride anywhere, whether it be in the park or in the powder. The DC Lauri Pro Snowboard guarantees a fun ride no matter where you are.
- Flex: 7
- Maneuverability: 8
- Camber: 1.5
- Micro Camber: the board is flat through the center and has a +1.5mm of positive camber in the tip and tail. Combine this with the DC's revolutionary Camber Core, you get the feel and pop of a full camber board while maintaining the forgiveness and pow float of a flat board.
- Stratus Core: Poplar, Pop=6, Light feel
- Camber Core: DC's Camber Core is the secret ingredient that allows us to give our anti-Camber boards the pop of a traditional Camber board, yet remain fun and playful. this unique feature helped our boards win several awards last season. by adding a unique arch shaped profile to the wood core, the fiberglass takes on a completely new geometry, like that of a bridge. we've integrated this "arched fiberglass" shape into the anti-camber zone to give the boards more pop and added resistance when flexing the tip and tail. this also gives our anti-Camber boards the stability of a traditional camber board.
- Radius 2 Flat: after receiving rave reviews and awards Radius to Flat has earned its spot on every board in our line. the flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- 7200 Sintered Base
- Structurn Base: the structurn base structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in our base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride longer.
|Contact Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)