Key Features of the DC Ply Snowboard:
For those in the proverbial know when it comes to boarding, the DC Ply Colin Snowboard is an item that deserves to make its way down a mountainside. This freestyle, all-mountain board has a twin shape, medium flex, and a Pop 6 core for ample strength. Though the DC Ply Colin is intended for intermediate use, beginners will still appreciate the ride, and experts certainly wouldn’t balk at another quality board in the collection. It’s a tough, sleek board that can adapt to any skill level.
- Flex: 6
- Maneuverability: 7
- Camber: 5
- Lock & Load Camber
- Stratus Core: Poplar, Pop=6, Light feel
- Radius 2 Flat: after receiving rave reviews and awards Radius to Flat has earned its spot on every board in our line. the flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- True Base
- 64.20 Biax
- Structurn Base: the structurn base structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in our base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride longer.
- Length (cm): 147.25, 150.5, 153.75, 156.5, 159.25
- Contact Length (cm): 109 (147.25), 112 (150.5), 114 (153.75), 116 (156.5), 118 (159.25)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29 (147.25), 29.2 (150.5), 29.4 (153.75), 29.6 (156.5), 29.8 (159.25)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.6 (147.25), 24.8 (150.5), 25 (153.75), 25.2 (156.5), 25.4 (159.25)
- Sidecut (m): 6.3 (147.25), 6.6 (150.5), 6.9 (153.75), 7.2 (156.5), 7.5 (159.25)