Shaun White''s competition stick. Juiced up and ready for orbit.
In White''s world R&D stands for Research and Domination. His competitive prowess takes him to the planet''s farthest reaches in search of precious medals. From here to there and every conceivable condition in between, camber delivers the control and responsive suspension that White''s riding demands. Frostbite Edges eat up bulletproof transitions, while the WFO base is rocket-fast in all conditions. Similar to the Custom but with a more responsive flex and slightly narrower width, the TWC Pro is the ultimate for demanding freestyle riders.
- The Channel
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass and Carbon I-Beam
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- ARTIST: Derek Nobbs [www.dereknobbs.com]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Effective Edge (cm)||120.3|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.88|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.88|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6|