Johnnie worked hand in hand with Noah Butkus on his pro model artwork. Creating a
graphic that encompasses his very own story. He specifically selected our newly designed
SNAP-CRACKLE-POP woodcore for it's strength and liveliness. We topped it off by adding our SWEETSPOT
carbons from the tips to the middle of the inserts to let him pop the highest ollie with ease. His
deck also features REACTIvE FLEX allowing the board to flex edge to edge. If Johnnie jumps boardslide
onto a rail, the board automatically creates a skateboard-like concave that lifts the edges a bit to
keep it from hooking up.
Zero Camber: Forgiving and versatile, the NO-PRELOAD profile has no camber or rocker between
contact points. Fun to ride, snappy, and poppy, it's our street profile, perfect
for jibbing and butters.
Key Features of the Slash Paxson Snowboard 152:
- Stiffness: 4
- REACTIVE FLEX: The most advanced board technolog y available today! A composition of two unique fiberglass layouts in combination with our new lightweight wood cores that are specifically assembled and profiled by our engineers in Switzerland. Reactive Flex gives our boards the ability to also flex across the width. So, however you bend the board it will react the best way imaginable. For example if you jump on a park rail for a boardslide, the board edges lift up, creating a convex base which minimizes your chance of catching an edge. When carving a turn, it works the other way around. The board edges flex downward, creating a concave base which makes your edge bite more into the turns. This is automated flex in 3d!
- SNAP CRACKLE POP: This core is made out of alternating poplar and beech stringers that give it strength and liveliness. Our swiss engineers also inlaid 4 sections of sturdy spruce into the tail and nose area to increase precision and get the best pop out of the board. We use this in the park and street specific boards.
- SWEET SPOT: 2 cross-shaped carbon fibers placed from the contact point of the nose and tail to the middle of the inserts. This configuration increases POP and strength, bringing more play into your riding.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION: Ultimate Traction is a small counter radius(bump) placed in the middle of the board's sidecut. By positioning this bump instead of using a traditional sidecut, we have improved edge hold and center stability by not only relying solely on the board's outside contact points. You will have more control of your board especially on ice, less fatigue turning the board and lots more fun!
- TIP PROTECTORS: Thin and light, but surprisingly strong, aluminum protectors on the tail and/or nose protect the board from the damage that can result from impacts. This small detail makes a big difference for the durability of the deck, especially if your repertoire is more park/urban focused.
- BASE 9900: Racing-9900, the fastest and densest sintered base on the market today. It also provides the most impactresistant surface available. This performance base will allow you to the lead the pack wherever you are headed. Its high-density molecular structure holds wax longer.
- DIAMOND STONE FINISH: Diamond-structured stone grinding is the best possible base finish. The grinding occurs on two axes to maximize glide, and to optimize the durability of the base. It eliminates the slow, suction feel that comes with one dimensional base finishes. This is just an extra step we take to ensure your board performs.
- EDGES: Our edges have 35% more steel than stock edges from other companies. They are quite simply stronger and more durable than the alternatives. They feel substantial and will take a beating.
- KICK STAND: Our Identity shape saves material and weight but also stands up without tipping over like rounded boards do!
|Running Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)