Key Features of the Flow Verve Snowboard:
The Flow Verve Snowboard is the perfect freestyle board for any park-specifi c shred.
- Flow's Whiskey Royale technology utilizes biax fi berglass inserts beneath the rider's bindings to eliminate chatter on or off the trail.
- The Verve has a TruTwin shape making this board a hit in the park.
- Flow's new EZ-Rock reverse camber is now more mellow with a convex base to make for more styled-out presses with a fl at tip and tons of tail flex, without sacrifi cing pop.
- An extruded Optix 2000 high density base for strength on park rails and easy maintenance ensures more time on the hill.
- The Verve has a Truflex core providing extra pop for ollies and support while riding away from the biggest jumps in the park.
- Aligned with EZTransitional sidecut, the Verve helps stabilize your landings in the park and keeps you in control when you need it most.
- Flex: 2.5
- Length (cm): 149, 152, 155, 158
- Effective Edge (cm): 112 (149), 115 (152), 118 (155), 121 (158)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.5 (149), 29.2 (152), 29.6 (155), 30.2 (158)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.6 (149), 24.9 (152), 25.1 (155), 25.8 (158)
- Sidecut (m): 8.3/7.4/7.7/7,4/8.3 (149), 8.4/7.5/7.9/18.104.22.168 (152), 8.5/7.6/8/7.6/8.5 (155), 8.7/7.8/8.1/7.8/8.7 (158)