*Available for US Shipment Only.
You want to be radical on the slopes but you also love the planet? The Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard meets your needs. When you are busting out with a radical poptart you will love the uniform flex of the core in the Indoor Survival Snowboard, but you''ll also like that it is an RFC Sustainable Core with eco-friendly materials. And with the wax infused speed base you''ll be pulling Bloody Draculas like the sick dog you always wanted to be. The Capita Indoor Survial Snowboard makes it possible.
Key Features of the Capita Indoor Survival Snowboard:
- Twin Shape: True Twin snowboards go forward and backward equally.
- Camber: Positive camber creates extra pop and is ideal for advanced riders or those that ride on ice.
- Flex Rating: 5 is right in the middle to balance butters and blasting off kickers. Reverse Camber boards are always better for flexing than normal camber boards.
- Reforestation Certified Sustainable Core: Help the environment without sacrificing performance. It''s official and certified by leading environmental agencies.
- Form-6 C Fiberglass Configuration with Carbon Kevlar Reinforcements
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base- A fast base that needs little maintenance because wax is infused with ptex or base material.
- 4x2 Inserts: Standard fit for all your stance locations and accepts every brand binding.
- Waist Width: 152cm - 243mm, 154cm - 247mm, 156cm - 251mm, 158cm - 253mm, 160cm - 256mm