Splitboarding is the next challenge. Leave the crowds behind with the easiest-to-ride split in women’s snowboarding.
Ditch the lifts and seek out the freedom and fitness of exploring the backcountry with Burton women’s-specific Anti-Social splitboard. Featuring a lightweight design and a progressive, tapered shape, it boasts directional camber for fast, effortless float in deep snow and a smoother uphill glide when gaining vertical in the skintrack. The Split Channel eliminates the splitting headache associated with most splitboard setups, allowing for fast mounting and near limitless adjustments. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin enhances performance and positive feelings.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional [12MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax™
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap®, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton’s G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
- Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- Key Feature: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya “Tappy” Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig’s, Burton''s in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy’s designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.
|Effective Edge (cm)||109.5||114.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.73||29.32|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.53||28.12|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.1||24.5|