Key Features of the Jones Mountain Twin Splitboard Snowboard:
The Jones Mountain Twin snowboard is ideal for backcountry freestyle and resort radness
Who says you can't have it all? The Mountain Twin rips terrain like a freestyle board with a freeride heart. From soft stashes to corduroy jump lines, the twin profile, directional flex Mountain Twin knows no boundaries. When you feel like rallying the mountain like it's your own personal skate park, strap into the Mountain Twin. CAMROCK frees up the tip and tail offering extra float in soft snow while camber under foot combined with Mellow Magne-Traction give the Mountain Twin the snap and hold of a traditional board. At Jones, they know progression doesn't stop at the resort so the Mountain Twin is also offered in a split board for those that look to push their pillow popping skills into the backcountry.
- CAMROCK: The Mountain Twin features CAMROCK, a unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and slight camber between the bindings. CAMROCK improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
- MELLOW MAGNE-TRACTION: Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. The Flagship, Mountain Twin, and the Solution all feature a refined Magne-Traction design where the bumps are biggest between your bindings for maximum edge control and smaller outside your feet allowing you to feather your turns without catching an edge.
- FULL WOOD CORE: Poplar core and beech. That gives the board more comfort and is more robust. The real all terrain core.
- FILM TOPSHEET: A thin piece of film replaces the traditional plastic topsheet. This eliminates plastic and reduces the weight of the board.
- CARBON STRINGERS: Carbon stringers are added to select models to improve pop and torsional stiffness and increase the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- SINTERED BASE: Fastest natural base material available. Durable, absorbs wax faster and retains wax longer. Our sintered base added with carbon nano particles as well as additives, creates a better glide. This base is specially developed by Nidecker, and is very resistant to impact.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)