Key Features of the Flow Venus Snowboard:
- The 2011 Venus mirrors the shape of the award-winning Myriad, yet adds its own features for a more relaxed all-mountain feel.
- A directional twin shape and a slightly setback stance allows for an all-mountain ride.
- Flow''s signature EZ-Rock reverse camber has a mellower shape with a convex base, allowing the board to excel in any and all conditions.
- An extruded Optix 2000 high density base for easy maintenance.
- A TruFlex core for great all around response.
- EZDualTransitional sidecut makes turn initiation easier by using a mellow radius between the feet and at the tip while blending in a tighter radius for quick and easy turning.
- Sit back and let the Venus do the work. All you have to do is look good.
- Flex: 2.5
|Effective Edge (cm)||105||108||112||115||119|
|Tip Width (cm)||26.7||27.1||27.9||28.3||29.1|
|Tail Width (cm)||26.7||27.1||27.9||28.3||29.1|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.3||23.4||23.9||24.2||24.7|
All Gear by: Flow