*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Prime Snowboard:
Looking for Boarder-Type Dude to Match My Profile
Hello, my name is Burton Prime. I am looking for someone who is new at this, as am I. A little about myself: I have a flat profile, a strong base, and a lightweight build yet strong core. I am semi-flexible and can have fun anywhere. My twin-style shape is perfectly symmetrical and very forgiving when times are tough. Sound interesting?
I am looking for someone who enjoys a V Rocker type and isn’t afraid to put a little pop in his play. He must like flexibility so we can get jibby in the park. Loves a strong core that’s lightweight and has a great feel to it. Must not like catchy edges or heel draggin'. I need someone who isn’t afraid to experience new terrain and is willing to carry me up a mountain if needed. If you fit this rider profile, you may be the Prime target for a long and happy ridership.
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
- Flex:For riders who want to conquer the whole mountain without any limits the Burton Prime offers a soft and forgiving ride.
- Fly Core is a classic tip to tail wood core with a great flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, low-torsional flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.Shape Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that is equally versatile when ridden regular or switch.
- EZ V Rocker lives at the far end of the bend spectrum and offers the most forgiving feel for effortless float, catch free turns, and less fatigue. Continuous rocker and a slightly tapered shape offer effortless fun regardless of terrain or condition.
- Sidewalls, Edges and Base
- Extruded Base offers speed, strength and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance.