*Available for US Shipment Only.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard:
Squeeze out every ounce of power.
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
- Gondola Package
- The Channel
- SPRINGLOADED: Flying V™
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass, Lightning Bolts, and Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- SIDEWALLS: 10:45™
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™, and Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Graphic Info: Inspired by an image we found while flipping through old advertising mags of a cartoon painted on a landscape that vanished into the distance.
- Length (cm): 151
- Effective Edge (cm): 115.25
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.9
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8
- Sidecut (m): 7.52