If you want to look like the professionals, you should check out the Technine T-Money Snowboard. This board is designed for all mountain and freestyle use and has all the power and control you need perform quick maneuvers with its duel tech core and stitched Bi-Azial laminate fiberglass. The board is made in a directional twin shape and has an extruded base for easy cleaning and maintenance. The Technine is the board of choice for entry level and intermediate snowboarders.
- Board Type: Directional Twin
- Riding Type: All Mountain
- Flex: 5
- #9 Combo Hybrid Camber: This is a hybrid camber. Traditional camber under the bindings leading out to the nose and tail while between the bindings has a rocker camber. The traditional camber in the front and back allow you to preload the board for extra pop into ollies, while the rocker between the bindings moves the control to the center of the board. Spinning and buttering just like you could on a rocker, but with the pop of a traditional camber board.
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Info: Dual Tech Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched Bi-Axial laminate
- Base: Extruded IS 4400 , Die Cut
- Core Features: Internal Rubber Dampening
|Effective Edge (cm)||112||114||117||120||122||125|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.5||28.9||29.1||29.3||29.5||29.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.3||24.5||24.7||24.9||25.1||25.3|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.5||28.9||29.1||29.3||29.5||29.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||7.0||7.0||8.0||8.0||8.0||8.0|