*Available for US Shipment Only.
The RPM is designed for entry level to intermediate freestlyle riders but also happens to be perfect for pro level riders as well. The softer overall flex is perfect for learning and progressing and the Twin Freestyle flex keeps the middle soft and tip/tail stiff, perfect for the park, rails and powerful ollies.
Key Features of The Rossignol RPM Midwide Snowboard 150cm:
- Factory Tuned - The base is sanded with a single way belt for a low friction rate and excellent durability
- True Twin - Stiff nose and tail for pop and high impact landings, soft waist for balance on rails and smooth transitions
- Standart - Standard widths range from 205 to 230mm for kids, 230 to 246mm for women and 240 to 258mm for men
- Single Radius [8 to 12m] - A constant sidecut radius all along the running length for easy turn initiation and exit, and a consistent performance on edge.
- Wood 6520 - Heavy duty 6420 cross-weave fiberglass wrapped around a vertically laminated wood core to give you durability and comfort
- Extruded 3300 - A lower density factory finished extruded base: fast and easy to tune. Does not require frequent waxing so you can spend more time riding
- Print\Die Cut Combo Base Details
- Top Sheet - High-Gloss with Post-Applied Mat and Foil Stamp
- Flex - 6
- Length (cm): 150 (MW)
- Effective Edge (cm): 115
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 20.5
- Waist Width (cm): 26.0
- Sidecut (m): 7.1
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)