This Head Rush Rocka Snowboard delivers in every way giving its rider an amazing experience without the hassle that more advanced boards bring on the mountain. With a select poplar wood core and biaxial cruiser jacket, this deck has a glass weave laminate that provides an effortless ride on any powder. The extruded base gives a solid performance while keeping durable so you can worry less about maintenance and more about your fun. This Head Rush will be sure to deliver, but you have to be willing to brave it first.
- The Rocka from Head is well, like a rocking chair rocker. This 2012 design conveniently and automatically lifts the nose and the tail contact points of your board up and out of the way. Easy turns, no more catching your edge.
- Freestyle Twin: no matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Select Core: Poplar wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Biaxial Cruiser jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-altering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Slick Grind 10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45° Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45° (twin tip similar to tip)
|Effective Edge (cm)||105.0||108.0||111.0||114.0||117.0|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.0||24.7||25.0||25.3||25.6|