Key Features of the Head Fusion Rocka Snowboard:
There is nothing like heading down the slopes and getting heads to turn when flying by - expect that level of awareness with the stylish Head Fusion Rocka Snowboard. Features that stand out on this particular board include the rocker chair-like Rocka Camber, which takes away all your worries about catching edges when going for big tricks. Other features include a popular select wood core and Slick Grind10 Base Tuning (which aids in delivery). No doubt a quality product, the Head Fusion Rocka is always ready for the challenge of a big ride.
- Biaxial Cruiser Jacket Fiberglass: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Edge DE-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45a degree Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45a degree (twin tip similar to tip)
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-atering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Freestyle Twin: No matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Rocka Camber: The Rocka from Head is well, like a rocking chair rocker. This new design conveniently and automatically lifts the nose and the tail contact points of your board up and out of the way. Easy turns, no more catching your edge.
- Select Core: Popular wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Slick Grind10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)