A Parkitect sounds like the greatest terrain park designer ever, but it's actually the greatest park board ever! Burton's new Off-Axis Technology might look a little crazy, but it gives you better edge grip, natural flex around your bindings, and an all-around smoother feel. But if that's not good enough, it also comes equipped with Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Pro-Tips, and good ol' fashioned Camber for all the pop you could ever want out of a park board.
- Camber: The tried and true king of pop, Camber continues to have amazing edge hold and stability while giving you unbeatable ollie power.
- The Channel: Gives the board much more natural flex while improving board feel when combined with ESTTM Bindings.
- Super Fly Core: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in Burton's freeride focused boards, and strength in their park-focused boards.
- Dualzone EGD: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Triax Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Off-Axis Technology: Off-Axis tweaks technology to match the positive and negative angles of a dialed set up. The core profiling of Off-Axid Squeezebox and edge enhancement of Off-Axjs Frostbite are shifted to match the angles of your typical park rider's stance. The result is better toe and heel edge grip, natural flex around the bindings, and a smoother feel during take-offs and landings.
- Jumper Cables: These ultra-light carbon stringers radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. The result is greater pop and snap when powering through turns without sacrificing the board's overall playful feel. For maximum flight, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage use carbonated rods for ultra-electrified pop and performance.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride: This Burton-exculsive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite RideTM your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Microfinish: Every board Burton makes is waxed, buffed, finessed, and shred-ready before leaving the factory. Their Microfinish process involves over 30 finishing steps, including an edge tune and detune, that puts the right amount of sharpness and bevel on each board to ensure the perfect finish for all riding styles and conditions.
- Enduro Waxing Process: After Microfinishing comes Enduro Waxing. Each board is waxed and hot-buffed for a shiny, super fast ride right out of the shop.
|Effective Edge (cm)||113.5||117.5||120.5||123.5|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.9||25.1||25.2||25.4|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.