*Available for US Shipment Only.
Huge tip. Tons of taper. Big setback. Blend thoroughly and bake at 400° for 20 minutes; what do you get but the Burton Fishcuit Snowboard, perfect for powder days in tight trees or thread-like couloirs. Already Nug Reduced and then Nugged one further, the Fishcuit comes in only one size (150) but rides way bigger. The Burton Fishcuit - you add the slash and butter.
Key Features of the Burton Fishcuit Snowboard:
- Feel: 5
- Gondola Package
- The Channel
- Nug Raduction
- Bend: S-Rocker
- Shape: Directional [30-35MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Sidewalls: Slimrail
- Extras: Swallow Tail, Ellip Nose Kick, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Raduction Level: 4 to 8 [Downsize 4 to 8cm for Fishcuit 150cm]
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)